An earlier version had far fewer flowers, but I decided to put a high concentration of blossoms on it. I've learned from experience that when it comes to print-on-demand patterns, I have to pack the elements I want to show up on products fairly tightly, or I end up with parts of the products that don't have anything on them.
That work-in-progress version also had a blue background, but after experimenting a bit, I decided that the black background made the flowers pop more and gave it a more striking appearance.
Even after adding flowers and tinkering with the background, I felt like something was missing. So I took a guess, and I was right - it needed yellow lights.
And so, with those adjustments made, here it is in all its finished glory:
Here's what it looks like on some of the available items:
iPhone Cases and Skins
You can see all the RedBubble items with this pattern here.
To see more products with this pattern on Society6, check out this art print, then scroll down to where it says "More featuring this artwork".