A human has fallen into the underground, and dust clouds the air. Every monster they encounter dies... and yet, something seems off about them.
Their stats don't make sense, and their exhausted features speak of pain.
The murderous invader seems determined to finish their rampage, but that hint of struggle gives Sans hope that maybe, just maybe, he can get through to them.
If he can't... he can only hope that his opponent gives up before his energy supply does.
This comic contains:
- Numerous character deaths (whether any of them will be permanent, I'm not saying).
- Mentions and depictions of suicide.
- Child abuse (I mean obviously, considering what happens in the game).
- Depictions of torture.
- Occasional swearing.
- Non-explicit discussions of sex.
- Comical misconceptions regarding sex.
- Moments of cuteness that make all of the above seem even worse.