- Outer space, with planets, comets, moons, and UFOS.
- High sky, with birds, wind, and clouds.
- Low sky, with treetops, dragonflies, and butterflies.
- Ground level, with flowers, grass, and other graceful plants.
- Underground, with tree roots, bunnies, and mice.
- Shallow water, with sea stars, sea horses, and vividly pattered fish.
- Deeper ocean, with jellyfish, octopi, eels, naked sea butterflies, larval lionfish, and ctenophores.
I'd initially planned to keep all the cutouts fairly simple, but as I so often do, I wound up getting more and more detailed. I went overboard with the butterflies and dragonflies, and I went absolutely apeshit with the fish, haha.
For those who are curious, I created this by placing a layer of black on top of the color layer, then erasing holes in the darkness, allowing the colors of the flags and the pastel rainbow background to shine through.
I also added spots and shimmers of white to give it brightness and texture.
I hope you enjoy the result!
Here are the links to the items in the collage:
Phone Cases & Skins
You can see all the RedBubble items with these patterns at the links below:
To see more products with this pattern on Society6, check out these art prints, then scroll down to where it says "More featuring this artwork".